Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quick Fix Discovery

Ah-HA!!

Tonight, while eating my pistachio-sprinkled salad dressed with balsamic vinegarette, and watching "Good Luck Chuck," being my clumsy self (probably with a little influence from Jessica Alba), splashed vinegarette all over my face and on my down throw!! :( I knew the oil stain would never come out with soap & water and it was already spreading! ...but then I thought, "Hmm I remember reading somewhere to use baking soda to remedy oil stains, but I don't own baking soda... maybe I should try dousing it with baby powder!"

IT WORKED!!!!! it's gone! vanished! and smells flowery fresh!

Now, I'm going to do the same with my dresses whenever I'm eating messy food.. i.e. beef noodle soup (my favourite) and end up staining myself. It always happens when I'm eating Chinese.

1 comment:

Ms. Shop A. Holik said...

you have baby powder but not baking soda?